CinemaBox is pretty easy to install on your PC. The sole hinderance in the process is that Android apps come as apk files and Windows cannot process them. If you introduce an Android Emulator, the problem disappears on its own. Here’s how you can get CinemaBox for PC.
CinemaBox HD for PC:
Here is a step by step process to guide you through downloading and installing CinemaBox on your PC. Hopefully this will clear things out.
- Download BlueStacks from bluestacks.com. It is free.
- Install BlueStacks by running the downloaded exe file.
- Login into the app using a gmail account to set it up.
- Download CinemaBox APK from the internet. You can Google Search “CinemaBox HD APK” and get your favorite app to download.
- Right click the downloaded file.
- Choose “Open With” and then choose BlueStacks.
- Let the installation complete. Wait for the notification to arrive.
- Your app can now be used. Go to “My Apps”, locate the app and run it to your heart’s content.
Additionally, you can also download an app like Vidmate or Tubemate as they can really speed up your downloads. CinemaBox has great content to watch, and it is wonderfully customisable to fit your needs. It doesn’t get better than this!